DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 22 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    redba, thank you so much for finding these mistakes. We processed a lot of data, and we did the best we could, but in the end there are mistakes. We really appreciate your help finding them.
    Clockwork Ancestry: ...that Talents Failing Magic, Wind the Clock and Object Form are from Ghosts in Machines additional Module ...
    See the 2015 errata: "Clockwork, page 15 We brought the revision of the clockwork forward from the Ghosts in Machines supplement. The new text is as follows: ..."
    Hi @spoofer, I know the tons of data you and all oher Module Developer manage for every release and I have no word to thank you all for your effort.. I try to do my best to help and without any rush!!! But you are very very fast..
    By the way thank you for your suggest to check the errata (unfortunately having everything in Italian I can't think of buying everything again in English and therefore I'm "behind" with the updates.. so sorry for the lost time for this reason..)..

Since I'm translating a lot of materials (so in the next month check a lot of FGU modules), let me know how you prefer me to point out any further "oversights"..

Thank you guys to all of you for this beautiful ruleset and for your work..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Ok guys.. another block of notes for you..

Oversight
    Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> No currency list and Small Shield Qty. is set to Zero
    Core Rulebook Player >> Effects >> It seems Surprised is missing.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Fighter >> In languages & Profession box there is a part of text to remove (/# You gain Fight with Anything and one Fighter Talent of your choice.) cause is related to Talent choice.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Thief >> In languages & Profession box there is a part of text to remove (/# You gain Quick Reflexes and two Thievery Talents of your choice.) cause is related to Talent choice.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Thief >> Scale Walls Talent is missing in Talents and also in Expert Path.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Oracle >> Magic (Oracle 6) > Text is a mix of this Talent and also Commune with the Gods.
    Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Oracle >> Commune with the Gods Talent is missing.

Suggestion
    Core Rulebook Player >> Effects >> Due to you create Frightened (updated version) as per "source in sight" maybe it should be implemented also the "source not in sight" as well. (suggestion)

Bug
    Ancestrie Window >> Expert Talents box is editable although locked.
    Path Window >> Tables box is editable although locked.

Please, as always, consider that my notes are intended solely to assist your enormous work and are in no way intended to detract from the enormous amount of time and resources dedicated for creating ruleset/modules for us as GMs/Players.

Thank you guys..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

@redba

Yes, very much. They way you are reporting works fine. Please continue.

Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> No currency list
    Do you mean this? "At the start of the adventure, make an Intellect challenge roll. On a success, you save up 1d6 ss."

Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> Small Shield Qty. is set to Zero
    It looks correct in my version.

Core Rulebook Player >> Effects >> It seems Surprised is missing.
    Fixed.

Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Fighter >> In languages & Profession box there is a part of text to remove (/# You gain Fight with Anything and one Fighter Talent of your choice.) cause is related to Talent choice.
    Fixed.

Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Thief >> In languages & Profession box there is a part of text to remove (/# You gain Quick Reflexes and two Thievery Talents of your choice.) cause is related to Talent choice.
    Fixed.

Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Thief >> Scale Walls Talent is missing in Talents and also in Expert Path.
    Fixed.

Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Oracle >> Magic (Oracle 6) > Text is a mix of this Talent and also Commune with the Gods.
    Fixed.

Core Rulebook Player >> Path >> Oracle >> Commune with the Gods Talent is missing.
    Fixed.

Suggestion
    Core Rulebook Player >> Effects >> Due to you create Frightened (updated version) as per "source in sight" maybe it should be implemented also the "source not in sight" as well. (suggestion)
    Added.

Bug
    I passed these on to Damned
    Last edited by spoofer; April 2nd, 2023 at 23:15.

I'm messing with effects. The Defense box doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something.

Also, is the "Uses Ammo" affect anything or is it just information on ranged weapons?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cd8dman View Post
    I'm messing with effects. The Defense box doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something.

Also, is the "Uses Ammo" affect anything or is it just information on ranged weapons?
    I will need to check how the Defense effect works.

I did initially code full support for Ammo and ammo tracking but in playtesting it was voted to remove the feature. I will track down and remove that control.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Bug
    I have found and fixed the first Bug here but I cannot replicate/find the second one...

@damned >> ok I try to check again as soon as I will come back to home.. (for Path Window)

@spoofer >> I check again what remains (forst two bugs)

For both maybe it's my mistake and I'll update you as soon as possible.. thank youuuuuu
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

@spoofer >>
    Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> Check attached image.
    Currency.png

Core Rulebook Player >> Parcels >> Wealthy Starting Items >> Small Shield Qty. is set to Zero
    Sorry probably is my fault..

@damned I tried again and now it seems all is ok so sorry for the second issue that probably is my fault..

PS: thank you @damned for suggest to use Greenshot is an amazing tools to use..

Thank you!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Oh, that is an interesting bug! It must be missing xml code in the parcel definition. I will fix it. Thanks for spotting that one!

Thread Information