STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    So... the way FG produces rolls produces:
    Chat Token
    Actors Name
    and then the message from the ruleset.

I could add the attacker in the message (it was in there at one point) but it is kinda duplicated.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    I interpret that as a potential option. That's reassuring! I've also discovered something interesting. When I employ the new FG sound features, I can establish chat triggers, like those for fist attacks. However, it appears that the creature type mentioned in the chat window doesn't activate the audio features. To clarify, I'd like a giant to produce a distinct fist sound compared to a human. Perhaps there's a minor adjustment you can make so that the name of the creature executing the attack appears in the chat window being monitored for chat-triggered sound effects?
    You can rename the NPC entry's Fist to Giant-Fist or such and change the keywords for the triggers you want. I have to do that in a lot of the various rulesets where I want distinct sound differences.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    You can rename the NPC entry's Fist to Giant-Fist or such and change the keywords for the triggers you want. I have to do that in a lot of the various rulesets where I want distinct sound differences.
    Great idea! Thanks I will do that.

Thread Information