5E Character Create Playlist
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Zaccheus,

Thank you for the reply. I have the metal dice pack and wanted to make the 'high polish' ones as my basic set and keep the trails set as my effects set. I am not able to select those on the 'right side' with the little pallet on them for some reason.

Attachment 54912
    Watch the video I linked. You can keep the high polish as your basic set and use the trails set for the damage types. You can customise this as shown in the video.

Also and incidentally from your screen shot it would seem likely that you have two themes loaded. The text of the dark theme isn't white so it looks like the two (or possibly more) themes are interfering with one another. You should only load one theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It would be also nice if it was possible to change de position of the light source that shine on the dices. they are the brightest at the top of the screen, between one third and two thirds of the length. I mostly play on the right part of the screen where i put the chat and combat tracker. Here the dices are in relative shadow.

Translucent or see-through dice would be really nice as well.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Good afternoon.

Am I missing something - the six sided dice on my FGU interface now shows a . after the 6 on the d6.

I'm using the GURPS ruleset.

That is part of the standard dice face textures for all of the 3D dice. An underline or period for the 6 on the d6 is pretty common for RPG dice.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That is part of the standard dice face textures for all of the 3D dice. An underline or period for the 6 on the d6 is pretty common for RPG dice.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you, I was not aware. I didn't think that a d6 would be an issue because there is no chance that a 6 could be confused with a 9.

Thanks again.

I would like to be able to change the color of the special dice (and numbers) like you can with the rainbow effect dice. That way, you could essentially add the effects to any “standard” dice you wanted.
    For example, you could add the fire effect (or any other effect) to black dice with white numbers.

Any chance, and sorry if this was requested already, to add a custom "attack" dice along with the custom "damage" dice? This way when you roll to attack, the dice "theme" would no longer match the default "damage' dice and essentially be its own separate custom default selection. Because as things stand now, default attack & damage dice both share the same default custom dice.

Just asking for a friend ...
    Last edited by sinprime; November 30th, 2022 at 08:00.
    Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
    DM | FGU Ultimate License Holder

That has been released and is available through the tools category on the sidebar under the dice icon. If you click on the Custom Dice Rolls, you can change the die theme for each attack and damage type available by the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I thought about attack dice roll customization a bit, but there is no clear indication of how to specify what dice to use for attacks. Damage actions (in the D&D/Paizo rulesets) have a clearly defined damage type that can be used to customize the dice. Attack actions are defined separately than damage actions (and can't always be clearly linked; i.e. weapons are easy, but spells/abilities can have multiple attack/damage entries that aren't linked). Also, damage actions can be mixed damage types (which can be handled per die on damage rolls).

Just using the attack action data (without knowing damage data or having to deal with multiple damage types), how would you specify different custom attack actions automatically? (i.e. melee/ranged/thrown? other?)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information