STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Just sent up a Hotfix... Upgrades do not have Cost, it snuck back in some how.

It would be awesome if the SPC powers also had the effects added like the SWADE powers.
    Example SWADE:
    Protection.pngProtection.png
    Because Supers has different levels a one catch all effect wouldnt work, my idea would be that it has a "fillable" part in the effect.

Example armor:
    ...While trying it out I found out it doesnt work quite as I hoped because the powers are locked, still you could drag the effect and adding the missing number would be faster than looking up how to create the needed effect.

Thanks for your great work

HI. Nice work!
    But NPC's derived stats will need to be revised. Using the Crusader example, he has Parry 19, but automatically parry bonuses from Block and Holy Longsword are applied, increasing parry to 26 on Combat Tracker.

How about adding a warning in chat about the knockback rule? When an average character takes 20 damage the chat warns that the rule applies, for example.
    Last edited by nandoalves; November 4th, 2022 at 16:17.

Quote Originally Posted by nandoalves View Post
    HI. Nice work!
    But NPC's derived stats will need to be revised. Using the Crusader example, he has Parry 19, but automatically parry bonuses from Block and Holy Longsword are applied, increasing parry to 26 on Combat Tracker.

How about adding a warning in chat about the knockback rule? When an average character takes 20 damage the chat warns that the rule applies, for example.
    Thanks. Might be better just removing some of the effects from the Combat tab on the NPCs. Since Crusader (as your example) is only Crusader with the Sword, his Parry is always going to be that high.

The knockback thing sounds interesting, and one day I might learn how to do it, but for now, players and GM will have to remember

EDIT: Looks like only 2 NPCS had [effects] in their attacks. Removed those. The patch won't be for a couple of weeks though, doing some other stuff for Supers too, so will push it all up together.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; November 4th, 2022 at 22:22.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoTimberwolf View Post
    It would be awesome if the SPC powers also had the effects added like the SWADE powers.
    Example SWADE:
    Protection.pngProtection.png
    Because Supers has different levels a one catch all effect wouldnt work, my idea would be that it has a "fillable" part in the effect.

Example armor:
    ...While trying it out I found out it doesnt work quite as I hoped because the powers are locked, still you could drag the effect and adding the missing number would be faster than looking up how to create the needed effect.

Thanks for your great work
    agreed, i wanted to add heavy armor so i had to build my own effect

I better re-iterate this - DO NOT run this with the extension "Feature: Super Powers Companion" run it with "Setting: Super Powers Companion (SWADE)" - the other one (for those with the old SPC) will cause some conflicts with the new SPC (SWADE).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I better re-iterate this - DO NOT run this with the extension "Feature: Super Powers Companion" run it with "Setting: Super Powers Companion (SWADE)" - the other one (for those with the old SPC) will cause some conflicts with the new SPC (SWADE).
    Can you apply that extension for Savage Pathfinder? I play SPC with a fantasy setting.

Quote Originally Posted by nandoalves View Post
    Can you apply that extension for Savage Pathfinder? I play SPC with a fantasy setting.
    Have you tried? If it doesn't show in the list I will make it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Have you tried? If it doesn't show in the list I will make it ASAP.
    Ok. Uploaded a hotfix

Thread Information