FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    I have added a new power "Transformation" - this is so the characters with Transformation can more easily apply the effects of the transformation with a click of the effect button.

The Effect will have to be altered for each character.

This should show up in next Tuesdays update.

I found an issue with how some of the NPCs are setup. Take Brimstone for example... His Damage Field and Ranged Attack are setup under "Attacks" instead of powers so there is no way to make him roll Focus for those attacks. The PDF has Focus listed for his ranged attack. Currently it uses Shooting for his Ranged Attack and Athletics for Damage Field. I haven't checked any other NPCs for the same problem yet.
    Brimstone.jpg

Double posts...
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; November 13th, 2022 at 00:36.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I found an issue with how some of the NPCs are setup. Take Brimstone for example... His Damage Field and Ranged Attack are setup under "Attacks" instead of powers so there is no way to make him roll Focus for those attacks. The PDF has Focus listed for his ranged attack. Currently it uses Shooting for his Ranged Attack and Athletics for Damage Field. I haven't checked any other NPCs for the same problem yet.
    Brimstone.jpg
    Thanks.

Damage Field is not an attack, it is an effect around him that burns everything that comes close.

I have fixed the Ranged Attack to a Power.

With the Setting: Super Powers Companion (SWADE) loaded, when the campaign first loads and the Campaign Setup window pops up for everyone... tell them to click Next>>> and then click SWADE Rules and then click Super Powers Companion - and FG will automatically load all the SWADE and Super Powers products for both player and GM. No need to go hunting through the Module Activation window.

Screenshot_20221122_221429.png

The Adventure Cards for Supers is released https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P91151 - please note you need the SWADE Adventure Deck extension for this to work.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    agreed, i wanted to add heavy armor so i had to build my own effect
    For an NPC you can add Heavy Armor by right click on the armor section on the NPC sheet and toggling Heavy Armor on, no need for an effect.

For the power Dodge removing duration. Suggest Awareness is [Ignore #Cover -1] per level. Since all examples where it is used are [Cover +1] like Dodge.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    For the power Dodge removing duration. Suggest Awareness is [Ignore #Cover -1] per level. Since all examples where it is used are [Cover +1] like Dodge.
    OK, I will sort that out. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    This is pushed to patch now... and some other little updates. Anything else let me know. Thanks

Thread Information