DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    How do we spend "determination"? Particularly;arly in the realm of ship-to-ship combat?

Also in a ship -to-shop scenario, what do the green and black circles signify, given the map is divided into sectors that are used for range?

There's no place for Values other than "Notes"? In a couple of test games, that's made it hard to refer to quickly for players.

Any chance that we can get a dedicated area for this fairly important aspect of the game?
    I would recommend to try and find manual cases as we don't automate everything. Determination does have some automation. You can right click on the determination box on the charsheet to have options available. I'm not quite sure what you are referring to with the green and black circles. You might need to help me with showing me what you are referring to. I'm not planning on expanding the Notes section at this time as I would have to adjust many elements to make that available. The players can create those notes and then drag the link to the hotbar on the bottom. This is a shortcut area and it will open the relevant record with one of the function keys

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Another problem - our DM accidentally deleted the ship we painstakingly built from the party sheet, when he was trying to delete the crew.
    It's just gone!
    No save we could find - its like a Q just snapped it out of existence.
    Is it saved anywhere?

Is it possible to protect against or warn against this for the future?

This came about because we were trying to figure out why the ship's phaser damage was not including its security rating to the number of damage dice rolled?
    I am sorry that your group experienced that. I think something might be up with the radial option and it's not being focused on the crew. I will look for a solution to this as I can see how much of a frustration this can cause.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I would recommend to try and find manual cases as we don't automate everything. Determination does have some automation. You can right click on the determination box on the charsheet to have options available. I'm not quite sure what you are referring to with the green and black circles. You might need to help me with showing me what you are referring to. I'm not planning on expanding the Notes section at this time as I would have to adjust many elements to make that available. The players can create those notes and then drag the link to the hotbar on the bottom. This is a shortcut area and it will open the relevant record with one of the function keys

I am sorry that your group experienced that. I think something might be up with the radial option and it's not being focused on the crew. I will look for a solution to this as I can see how much of a frustration this can cause.
    Found the determination radial!
    thanks!

For the ship - is it possible to save it as a character via some minor variation for now? a variation of /exportchar

No, that is not available.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

When selecting an upbringing, a character can accept it or rebel against it. Once that choice is made, is it noted anywhere on the character sheet? The upbringing itself is noted, but I don't see accept/rebel anywhere.

No, didn't really think it was needed. The player can make note of it in their notes.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
    Aha, I had selected one of the FG themes, because I thought I had to. Thanks for clearing up that simple thing.
    I had also, foolishly, made this error. Thanks for posting the solution.

Role vs. station?

In the module, a charcacter's "ship role" is on their sheet, and that corresponds to the power they get for something like chief science officer or commanding officer. But the "role" that goes to the ship/party sheet is more like ship "station" rather than "role." Is it possible to rename the party sheet item to "station"?

Are you referring to the label under Species in the Partysheet?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Maybe? It only ever says "Crew Member," so I'm not sure.

In the character sheet, under the "Ships" tab, you can choose a ship and a station (e.g. communications or sensor operations), which changes the character's label from "Passenger" to whatever the chosen station is in the crew sheet's Ships tab.

The "Ship Roles" table form the "Campaign" section of the sidebar menu has the roles like Chief Engineer or Science Officer, but they can only be dragged to a character sheet's "Notes" tab, below the rank. It seems like the role should also appear somewhere on the party sheet.

Hello all,

I swear I have somehow done this before but for the life of me I cannot remember how I did it. So, here is my question:

Is there a way to pull a frame onto a ship NPC card to autofill the card, or, is it possible to drag a ship from the party sheet onto an NPC card? My hope is to use the frame as a base for unique NPC ships instead of having to copy a ship and remake it. Mainly this is so I do not have to recreate custom weapons.

Thread Information