DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thanks.

I thought it was able to be used to create NPC ships and not just player ships. Seems like an oversight.

You can create NPC ships from both places, it's only player ships that need the 'double click on token' process. The sneak peak is available on youtube if you need the exact process.

I have expanded this to that if you use the 'Create Item' radial option on the party sheet it will open the empty PC ship sheet and the master indexes for the frames and profiles
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This is based on the CoreRPG ruleset, right? If so, how compatible are things like CoreRPG extensions (e.g. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Extensions)? Or is it determined on a case-by-case basis?

You can give them a try in a brand new campaign to see how they work with the ruleset. There is no guarantee that a CoreRPG extension will work flawlessly with any ruleset. I checked out the link and that is a tad old of a post. Which extension did you have your eyes on?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You can give them a try in a brand new campaign to see how they work with the ruleset. There is no guarantee that a CoreRPG extension will work flawlessly with any ruleset. I checked out the link and that is a tad old of a post. Which extension did you have your eyes on?
    None specifically, I was just curious (although I may try out a font extension I saw, just to see if I can get some LCARS or other Star Trek fonts in the UI). That's a stickied post in the CoreRPG forum section, so I assumed it would be up to date.

I'm not saying that the main issue would be out of date, but depends on what that extension changes. Some are available for every CoreRPG based ruleset, but still can cause issues and not work properly in some rulesets. Would need some testing to ensure and best to do so in a separate campaign to not mess up your current one.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Question about the Party Sheet Advancement Tab, what do the abbreviations AR, SP and ST stand for? I can't seem to find them in the core book or FG wiki?

edited: After looking over again appears it might be AR (Arc), SP (Milestone Spotlight) and ST (Standard)?

Thanks and great work on the ruleset!

- Raz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; November 5th, 2022 at 17:09.

I manually entered the Centaur class from the Command book, including the details, but I can't seem to drag the frame onto the ship once I've created it on the Party screen. Is there something I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    Question about the Party Sheet Advancement Tab, what do the abbreviations AR, SP and ST stand for? I can't seem to find them in the core book or FG wiki?

edited: After looking over again appears it might be AR (Arc), SP (Milestone Spotlight) and ST (Standard)?

Thanks and great work on the ruleset!

- Raz
    That is correct, it should show a tooltip to help provide this information, if not displaying, then I will have check on it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information