DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    The only way I can think of is to try and see the choice option as you mentioned earlier. There is always the manual option and making a note of it in the species record. I unfortunately only worked with the Core Rulebook I was given. Once I see other books, changes could be made.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the replies. The wiki link was a little help still figuring out some things about the ruleset. But I got just about everything figured out at this point. The purple boxes and buttons I'm noticing are easy to miss if you're working with the set at 2:00 AM in the morning.

Modiphious is supposed to be working on an updated Errata file for the STA game line the last one is from 2018. All the errata from 2018 is supposed to be in the current version of the Core book. Some newer errata has been posted on the Modiphius, forums, reddit, mentioned in videos.

Some other things to watch out for if you do the supplement books:

The Player's Guide has rules for non-starfleet characters, and the character generation get changed up big time.

The Klingon Core book uses the same STA Core rules but makes changes for Klingon characters and campaigns and added in in some fixes. The Klingon book also has an alternate reputation system to use that with Core book characters you have to download a free PDF of how to adapt them to starfleet characters.

Link is bellow it and some of the other free things like the old errata PDFs. They have other free things on DrivethruRPG and on the Modiphius store.

https://www.modiphius.net/pages/star-trek-downloads

Just remembered I have to enter in the Tribble after I posted that link as a species.

The Tricorder digest version of the rules is the most current form of the rules and it takes precedence when you see difference in stats, rules, in the original STA Core and Klingon Core.

The space frames in the various STA books have errors or got changes, the new Utopia Planitia book has the most current and corrected version of them.

If you do the Operations Division book make sure you include the Red Alert rules from it and VTT version of the counters in it as tokens.

Is there a star trek entry on the wiki that I missed? I just see 2d20 with fallout and conan.

Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi, quick question is there a code for the Symbol arrow head (Challenge die) to appear when I write text?

No, that's why it was replaced through the reference manual to the custom die setup for the roll (#dC6)
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    The Klingon Core book uses the same STA Core rules but makes changes for Klingon characters and campaigns and added in in some fixes. The Klingon book also has an alternate reputation system to use that with Core book characters you have to download a free PDF of how to adapt them to starfleet characters.
    This is probably the biggest thing I saw in the Sneak Peak (which so far looks like the only video showing off the new system?). The old reputation is baked into the UI, and the new reputation is a fairly significant departure. It's probably not too big a deal since it can all be done manually anyway, but it might cause issues down the road depending on how the inner workings... work.

One other thing the sneak peek didn't show was an actual combat scene. It looked like effects were rolled but since it was just an example roll nothing happened; do they work in combat as they should?

The system in place is anchored with the core rulebook I was given by the publisher. The damage effects are in STA.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

So I just created a campaign, using the STA ruleset, and I don't seem to have the LCARS UI. How do I activate it?

Thread Information