5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    After reading various blogs on how OAH aka Rosetta 2 operates. I don't see a way to force OAH to recache or delete the .aot files. These file reside in the SIP and the process to turn it off is more involved than a simple reboot. I recommend this blog https://ffri.github.io/ProjectChampollion/part1/ as it provides a good explanation and Part 2 covers attempts to reverse engineer Rosetta 2.

I am not currently having any problems switching between the LIVE and TEST servers. I am also not having any problems running updates on the LIVE and Test servers and the loading a campaign.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

It only seems to occur when the files within the .app package are updated. (i.e. new builds of FG application) Currently, the changes in Test channel are ruleset only; so it wouldn't trigger.

Regards,
    JPG

I encountered the same issue with my 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021). I uninstalled FGU and reinstalled it and was able to start the app normally afterwards.

You only need to reboot to fix the issue, until we can figure out a fix.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You only need to reboot to fix the issue, until we can figure out a fix.

Regards,
    JPG
    Understood. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It only seems to occur when the files within the .app package are updated. (i.e. new builds of FG application) Currently, the changes in Test channel are ruleset only; so it wouldn't trigger.

Regards,
    JPG
    Did you update any .app files in v4.3.2? I did not have a crash updating to the new test build on my M1 Mac.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I did; but I bet the difference was that the change in logo caused more files to be changed than normal which forced the Mac OS to rebuild more of the cached security references.

JPG

Thread Information