DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 20 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    The talent "The Ushaan" doesn't include the Starfleet Delta when it describes the Ushaan weapon. It looks like FG doesn't support the delta in an actual font, so I think it should use dC6 to notate that as other talents do (I think The Ushaan is the only one missing the dC6).

Please let me know the module you are seeing this as it helps direct it to the correct developer and makes it easier to find.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I was able to locate it in the Core Rulebook. I will push an update for this when the beta goes LIVE with the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Trying to add a PC to the ship in the party tab gives an error (creatChild a nil value - typo?), adding NPCs does work.

Error STA.JPG

Script execution error: [string "..rek Adventures 2d20:..anager_charship.lua"]:750: attempt to call field 'creatChild' (a nil value)

(recreated in a new campaign)
    Last edited by stephan_; February 25th, 2023 at 13:16.

Apologies, you are correct, I didn't spell createChild correctly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Pushed hotfix for this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

The talent "Know My Ship" (in fantasy grounds core module) should be "I Know My Ship" (per core rulebook page 137).

I've updated the Core Rulebook module with the change for the typo. Will be available with the next update push.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I just ran 'The Rescue at Xerxes IV' last night. It was my third time. I recall there being NPC records included for the Neanderthals, Xerxes Jaguar, and Dr. Heidi Schipp. Text in the story clues me in that there should be.

*edit This is from the Core Rulebook
    Last edited by GregRex; April 7th, 2023 at 11:00. Reason: Update to Core Rulebook

That is correct, there should be 3 NPC records available with the starting adventure with the Core Rulebook (The Rescue at Xerxes). I opened that module and could locate those records under the NPCs link in the library and they show up in the sidebar button (masterindex) as well. Are they not showing up for you?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information