DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Roll Skill checks via the Action tab

I have been wanting something that would let me basically stay in the action tab during most if not all of combat. the thing that pulls me out the most is rolling skills (the extra actions extension gives me saves)

I found a bit of a work around to do what I want and figured I would share the idea (I may be the only one that wants this ability)

It takes a bit of manual math, knowing your skill bonus, knowing your melee or ranged attack bonus.

Skill rolls on the action tab.PNG

So essentially I made a New Spell and shared it to the players: Skill Roll Spell.PNG

They can then drag it to their action tab, add a skill name, do a little math and the cast button becomes a skill roll.

yes, it does not auto adjust for ANYTHING (including leveling) that messes with the skill or Melee, but it is a start.

and it can be drug to the dice tower or clicked for all to see

Skill rolled.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Simpler enough: Click the "mini" icon you see on the bottom left :P

Yep but our campaign, each player runs 2 characters so screen space and fewer clicks are at a premium. The mini sheet isn’t enough by itself and a second window per character isn’t good either.

As i said this may not be an issue for anyone but me, but i thought i’d share.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information