5E Character Create Playlist

(PAID) - (D&D 5E Curse of Stahd) - (Bi-weekly) - (Thursday 5pm est)

Join this game if you want

• An experienced and serious DM
    • A personalized experience
    • Mature game (18+)
    • The flexibility of 1 game every other week
    • To play Curse of Stahd!

Hey there, my name is James but feel free to call me Jaust (Jow-st). I won't sit here and claim I've had endless experience, but I'll promise you will have a great time. As the forever DM for my group(s) I've been running my weekly game consistently for nearly 3 years. The few complaints I've had are quickly worked through, and to date I've never had one of my players quit my game(s).

This game is planned on going from 5pm est - 9pm est every other Thursday.

I charge $20 per session $10 will be charged for planned absences/emergencies. The game will continue if more than 50% of the players are available, if we must cancel on my behalf or due to absent players then no one will be charged for that session.

Respond here or PM me if interested, and I can't wait to see you in Barovia!

MODULE DESCRIPTION
    "Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind's howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd's face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came - all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited."
    Last edited by Jaust; October 10th, 2022 at 19:49. Reason: Forgot to add a time!

Thread Information