- - Started this homebrew campaign in October 2021

- The campaign is Fantasy Ground Unity at level 7. You can roll your own or use a pre-generated.

- currently there are 4 other players so we are looking for 1-2 new player

- The campaign is varied. The other players have been very good role players. I try to have puzzles, skill tests, urban play and dungeons, I would estimate there is about 50% dungeons. But the players control what they want to do next. I try and have side quests available. And of course the players regularly go around the game I have planned.

- I started DMing in 1982 so I spent most of my time in AD&D, 4.5 years ago my family and I switched to 5e. and my 1st game in FG was in June in 2020

- I'm very open about the PC's I only have a couple things that I prefer 1) no evil player, 2)That the party are team players. I have no preferences as per class and I don't care if the party is "balanced". You can play any character and class you want. Right now, there are 2 clerics, a roque, and an artificer/wizard. I have the following modules PHB, DMG, Sword Coast, Volo's Guide, Tasha's Cauldren and Xanathar's Guide, Acquisitions Incorporated, Curse of Strahd, Elemental Evil, Essentials Kit, Deep Magic, Eberron Rising from the Last War, Baldur’s Gate Descent into Averness, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Tomb of Annihilation, Tortle Package, Waterdeep Dragon Heist, Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron, You can play a character from any of these modules and we use Discord for voice.

Just as a reminder we will be playing every Wednesday.