Starfinder Playlist

LF 1P - Pathfinder 1e Rise of the Runelords Wed GMT-6 630

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: GMT -6
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 1830
    Planned Duration & Frequency: We've been playing since 2017 and plan on starting another AP after this one is complete
    Term: Weekly
    Text or Voice:
    We use Discord for table-talk and chatting, but use the chat-box for character actions and dialogue.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? If folks want to, I stream other sessions with other groups.

Roleplay & Combat mix: true 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1
    Character starting level & equipment: 12
    Character restrictions: None, but I'd like to approve characters & concepts beforehand.

Details of your scenario:
    We're running Rise of the Runelords, the first Adventure Path for Pathfinder 1E! We're 2/3 through, but unfortunately lost a player and are looking for someone to keep the story moving. Thankfully, we're in a good spot to insert a new character and we could chat about the potential there.

Though we use Discord for voice, we type out character speech and actions in FantasyGrounds, adding a lot of immersion to the games which helps the great roleplay without too much hassle. We use Syringscape for sound and generally have a lot of fun roleplaying and interacting with the story and world set before us. That's not to say there's not a fair-share of combat, and if you're not familiar with the game we'd be happy to help you learn.

We've been playing for years (2017) and will start another AP once this is complete. So far, this Wednesday group has played through Curse of the Crimson Throne and Skulls & Shackles - so if you enjoy participating in the dashing stories of adventure paths look no further. I also host other games throughout the month in several systems, and you'd be welcome to any number of the one-offs hosted.

Feel free to respond with questions, or message me here or on Discord at DaveRyder#1492

EDIT: Thanks everyone for your interest, we've filled the spot
    Last edited by srbongo; October 8th, 2022 at 12:16.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information