STAR TREK 2d20

[Dark Heresy 2nd Ed] [LFP] Experienced GM looking for 4 to 5 players.

Hello,

I am a GM with almost 10 years experience playing a wide variety of systems (Most of the 40k RPG's, D&D, Pathfinder, Starfinder, call of cthulhu, bunnies & burrows, & tons more!). I have been feeling nostalgic for the 40k RPGs lately & wanted to play a campaign using Dark Heresy 2nd edition.
    After asking around, I have 2 (maybe 3) players who are committed to playing, but in a game of mystery & investigation, more people is preferable!

So that has led me here. If you aren't familiar with the Dark Heresy Setting, no sweat! I've taught the game to tons of people in the past & I would be happy to teach you too! If you have any interest in playing a dark, gritty sci fi game about investigators searching the shadows to the dark answer to a mystery that may just drive them insane or worse, please let me know!

Currently, we don't have a concrete time nailed down for the game, (since I have about half of the players I would like to have) but it would likely be a weekly weekend game (Saturday or Sunday afternoon).

Reach out if you have any interest, or reply to this thread.

Game system/liscense: Dark Heresy 2nd edition, I would recommend having the core rulebook pdf.
    Time Zone: Eastern Time USA.
    Day of week and time: likely Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but open to change.
    If new game, planned start date: Fist or second week November
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 to 3 Hour session Weekly
    Term: i.e. Long to moderate term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75/25
    Number of Players in game & needed: no longer recruiting
    Character starting level & equipment: Following core rules for Dark Heresy 1,000 xp & starting equipment (additional purchases based on starting influence)
    Character restrictions: You may use any non-named planets of origin (Death World is acceptable, but Death world- Kalth is not). Character stats are generated using 60 pt point buy.
    Last edited by Hive; October 25th, 2022 at 14:51. Reason: Game is no longer recruiting

Hello. I am interested to try the game. I have never played Dark Heresy but am somewhat familiar with the game. What time of day do you plan to play? I am in the GMT time zone and am 6 hours ahead of Est.

I suspect we will be playing Sunday in the afternoon. But an exact time has not been selected yet.

I'd totally be down for trying to join if there's still room. I've been trying to get a game on Roll 20 for the past few months, but the GMs there tend to ghost people so hopefully my luck might change here.

I've played a ton of DH 1 and 2 as well as deathwatch and black crusade so I feel very familiar with the rules and settings.

UPDATE: I am no longer recruiting for this game.

Thread Information