DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Missing Images

Missing Images

Hi all

I have been running LMOP and SKT in FGU for the past year or so. Everything working fine. However I ran into a problem a few days ago. When I open a small number of images, the image is missing. These are images from the SKT module. The pins are still there, but the image is missing. I am also getting some logs appear which I haven't had before.

These images have been working fine for months. It is only a few selected images.

Any suggestions appreciated. Screen shots attached. Am wondering if I need to reinstall FGU completely, which would be frustrating. Given these are not custom, but come with the paid content I am not sure how to check where the images are strored.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    CoS was updated. See how to resolve here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663797

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you I will back up and try that approach.

I tried what you suggested and found that I need to do those changes on one of the xml files. So thank you. However it doesn't seem to be the actual issue I am having. The SKT xml didn't need to have the changes done. The image issues is still there, but only on some images. I have attached another example - the Grand Dame DM image is fine, but the player image is missing.

I don't know where to find these images in the FG directories. However am worried that the images might be corrupt, but not sure how to force FGU to re download the SKT purchased data.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-10-05 152145.png
    Last edited by Kent3205; October 5th, 2022 at 05:26.

The fast way is to right click on the image in the campaign Images list and select the Revert option, which will reset the image. (Or in The modules secretion, right click on module cover and Revert module.)

Otherwise, if you attach the .xml file for SKT, we can look at it, and post a fixed version.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you I wasn't aware of the Revert option. That has solved it - worked on both examples.

Thanks again for your help.

Thread Information