5E Character Create Playlist

Seems I've broken something :(

Not sure when it started, but i have bought and installed the CSRD added a few token packs and some maps and a adventure that was exported into a module... And now everytime i exit FG from within this campaign FG2 crashes.

It only happens in this campaign and it happens everytime. I get one of those microsoft "FantasyGrounds.exe has encountered a...." type popup box with choice of sending error report to microsoft or not... the detailed message not giving anything sensible.

Anyonen know what can be causing this?

Everything else seems to be working ok... I think, kinda new to FG so not sure tho, but it seems that a map i set up with tokens from combat tracker forgot the "links" between tokens and combat tracker after restartinng FG2 so i cannnot prepare a map in advance, but have to do it in the session we are playing...

This could be related to an issue with FG and custom adventure modules.

Basically try this - open up a new campaign, and create an entry in each of the "spots" - ie: one in Story, NPCs, Items, etc. This entry doesn't have to have anything in it - it just has to exist.

Then try to open the module, and close it, etc.

Not sure why this happens - it just does - and is very annoying.

More info on this bug is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=6750

Ciao for now!

V
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thx for the input.

Thread Information