Starfinder Playlist

LFP. SWADE Sci-Fi

Hello! I'm looking for 2 players to complete a party for a SWADE sci-fi game.

FG License: Unity Ultimate
    Game System: Savage Worlds (SWADE), sci-fi
    Time Zone: Eastern Time
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 7:00pm EDT
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours every week
    Term: At least one campaign of 18+ months
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Mix of combat, RP, dramatic tasks, dramatic scenes, chases, character development
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 2 players need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice

The mega corporation that originally funded the exploration, settlement, and exploitation of Quar Dai abandoned it as unprofitable.
    The stranded colonies united and named themselves freers. They struggled against skrix slavers, tazanian raiders, and the challenges of living on the fringes to establish their independence.
    Then, ancient xeno artifacts were found, devices well beyond current tech levels.
    JumpCorp returned to reclaim their territories. Artifact hunters, greedy for wealth and power, made the arduous journey in droves. Tazanian raids have increased, hungry for tech that will strengthen their clans.
    The fiercely independent freers will never again live under the yoke of a corporation or outside government.
    What will you do, freer, to protect what your people have fought so hard for?

This is a home-brew sci-fi setting with elements of Last Parsec and rules from the Sci-Fi Companion.
    I've run this setting a few times, each campaign running about 18 months. The world is affected by what each campaign accomplishes (or messes up!).
    This game is open to players of any level of experience with Savage Worlds and Fantasy Grounds.

I am interested. I'll send a PM.
    Ultimate License

New Savage Worlds, but interested.

@Ahoggya: I just sent you a pm.

Thanks for the replies! The group is now full. If any spots open up, I'll announce it here.

Thread Information