LFP Home Brew Campaign in Pathfinder 2 E Ruleset

The Last Age of Magic A Pathfinder 2nd Edition Homebrew Campaign

FG License: Gm has Ultra License
    Game System: Pathfinder 2 E

Time Zone: Eastern
    Day of week and time: Sundays
    If new game, planned start date: October 23rd, Oct 30th or Nov 6th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hrs Bimonthly or Monthly
    Term: Long Term, Been playing the same Game with another group and we're taking our first break after a year and a half.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord,Zoom, Google Hangout or whatever works best with group
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no plans to no

New Player Friendly
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Even Combat to Story Mix
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-6
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Equipment based on story and character
    Character restrictions: Humans, Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, Goblins, Ratfolk, Catfolk, Orc, Lizzardfolk, Kitsune, Tengu
    Roleplay & Combat mix: I like even Mix of combat and Roleplay but usually let the group settle into itself and base game sessions on what the groups seems to be enjoying.

Details of your scenario: A Homebrew Campaign I've been running with another group for about a year and a half. We're taking a break after hitting a specific milestone and I thought why not run a replay campaign with another group and see what happens. The Game is set up to have an initial prologue section thats on rails and acts as a tutorial to teach new players, let people learn their character and let the group come together. Once the central plot is revealed to the group I let the group decide how they want to proceed and the game becomes more open world with restrictions to the story. Planned out like a 5 season t.v. show with each session or two acting like an episode.

Story Pitch: After Seven Years of Blood Shed the World of Aurellia is Finally on the Brink of Peace. The Great Schism in the Aionic Church Will Come to a Close With the Signing of the Silver City Peace Accords in Fel Horn. For One Reason or Another Your Character Have Each Found Themselves in Fel Horn for This Ceremony and the Accompanying Festivities Celebrating the End of War. Things Quickly Turn Tragic Though as Maleficent Forces Try to Stop Unification From Happening and Your Party is Drawn Into a Plot to Eliminate All Magic From the World.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6461

Excited to run this game with New People

Are you still in the market for a player?
    It is better to drop the sword, then to lose the hand with it

Greetings. What time sunday is the game taking place?

I would be interested if it is going to be later in the evening Sunday’. I run a home PF2e game that runs 11am-3pm , so like 6pm Sunday’s will work for me if that is doable. I am a long time GM who has t been able to be a PC in a long time. Expierebced in PF2e and FG. Discord is RyanH#2650

Thread Information