DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character effects questions/issues

Gretings! Not strictly related to DLC Issues, but I didn't want to make a new thread for this. Something weird is happening with my character effects and the tracker, I can't hide them anymore using the button on the Combat tab. Further, on the Combat Tracker when I click the button to see the list view of my effects, I can delete those effects; I don't remember being able to do that in the past. If I do so, I can then just turn them first off and then on again in the Character Effects and they'll reapply. But then I still can't hide them / can delete them again. I tried deleting all of the Character Effects and associated Feats, then re-adding them, but it didn't make a difference. My DM swears he didn't change anything, and the other characters in the game don't seem to have the same issue. You can view the Imgur link I made below to see the 4 states I was able to create (Display Effects on Combat Tab on and off vs Tracker Effects Button on or off). Am I missing something obvious, or is there something happening here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/6hRArhg

As far as I know, as a player, you've always been able to delete effects you added yourself (or friendly effects?), but just not bad ones.
    I could be mistaken, I rarely ever see the player side. But that seems right.

Quote Originally Posted by JkCaron View Post
    Gretings! Not strictly related to DLC Issues, but I didn't want to make a new thread for this.
    Making new threads is fine. In fact, it's recommended unless there is another thread that 100% matches the issue/topic you're posting about. Posting the generic DLC issues thread isn't really relevant to this as that is for reporting issues in the DLC, not the base ruleset functionality - one place so the DLC developers can keep track of issues.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 9th, 2022 at 15:35.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by JkCaron View Post
    Something weird is happening with my character effects and the tracker, I can't hide them anymore using the button on the Combat tab. Further, on the Combat Tracker when I click the button to see the list view of my effects, I can delete those effects; I don't remember being able to do that in the past. If I do so, I can then just turn them first off and then on again in the Character Effects and they'll reapply. But then I still can't hide them / can delete them again. I tried deleting all of the Character Effects and associated Feats, then re-adding them, but it didn't make a difference. My DM swears he didn't change anything, and the other characters in the game don't seem to have the same issue. You can view the Imgur link I made below to see the 4 states I was able to create (Display Effects on Combat Tab on and off vs Tracker Effects Button on or off). Am I missing something obvious, or is there something happening here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/6hRArhg
    I can't quite recreate all the issues you're seeing, but I can recreate the issues where the display character effects in the combat tracker "CT" button on the player side doesn't work correctly. I'll investigate that.

For the other issues I can't recreate:
    1) Is your GM running in "Test" mode?
    2) What extensions has the GM enabled?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information