STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Just updated and that seems to have done the trick, in the one scenario I tried the performance was similar between 4.2.2 and 4.3.0. Thanks!

Thanks for following up, and providing testing. We appreciate it!

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for following up, and providing testing. We appreciate it!

Regards,
    JPG
    On my test case that annoying host only showing tokens invisible is still happening (both in test - shown here - and live). Though the speed is now the same.

hostonlyinvisible.jpg
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    On my test case that annoying host only showing tokens invisible is still happening (both in test - shown here - and live). Though the speed is now the same.

hostonlyinvisible.jpg
    Out of interest, if you set ambient lighting to "none" and then back to "sunlight" does this fix the visibility issue? I have a campaign that's stuck in a weird state that causes the same symptoms for the host everytime I open it. So far following the above steps fixes it, so I'm wondering if there is a LOS setting that is getting incorrectly set somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Out of interest, if you set ambient lighting to "none" and then back to "sunlight" does this fix the visibility issue? I have a campaign that's stuck in a weird state that causes the same symptoms for the host everytime I open it. So far following the above steps fixes it, so I'm wondering if there is a LOS setting that is getting incorrectly set somewhere.
    That works (and I vaguely remember this as a workaround last time I brought this up as its been around for ages) but if you get out and come back in your right back to the same thing - where you have to apply this "workaround" every time you come up in the map (or app I did not actually test which as both are equally annoying for me). Thanks for the reminder - I had completely forgotten this. Still a problem though.

In addition to the BigMap test I provided (no extensions needed and only running host) and the invisible tokens when another is selected as described above - I also want to know why the double click on the token to bring up its sheet no longer works when in a large crowded map? Easily duplicated by double clicking on one of the tokens in map which are all in the CT.

Perhaps the performance overhead of the number of tokens on the map is delaying the second click? Does it work on a map with less tokens?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Perhaps the performance overhead of the number of tokens on the map is delaying the second click? Does it work on a map with less tokens?

Regards,
    JPG
    Always works on smaller map. And yes there is some "flash" of LOS going on when it loses it in more crowded stuff that I don't notice in lesser populated maps. Almost like it goes to more than one perspective (something processing on single click that can slow it down to lose double click when its populated a lot more). I suspect the double click needs to be stored on the single click to insure it gets processed after? Something like that. You'd have to run through the test Map I have or make your own more crowded one - its up in this thread someplace for my test map.

Thread Information