5E Character Create Playlist

LFG, Rolemaster Classic preferred but open, Mon or Thur best w/some flexibility

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Arizona
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available weekly on Monday, Thursday, possibly other days but those two are best.
    Term: Hoping for long term but would take a short term game if long term were not available.
    Voice: I can do voice and video, whatever the group needs.
    Game System Preferred: omegle xender Rolemaster Classic
    Game System Experience: I've played just about every genre and dozens of RPGs but with a general preference for good old fashioned fantasy.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm familiar with the basics of fantasy grounds.
    About me: I'm a friendly, agreeable, player who is a great collaborator with the group in reaching goals. I prefer a mix of combat and non-combat role play but if some sessions are all gritty combat (Rolemaster, after all, lends itself to that) that's okay too.
    Last edited by androzz; October 21st, 2022 at 14:37.

Quote Originally Posted by androzz View Post
    FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Arizona
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available weekly on Monday, Thursday, possibly other days but those two are best.
    Term: Hoping for long term but would take a short term game if long term were not available.
    Voice: I can do voice and video, whatever the group needs.
    Game System Preferred: positive s words positive s words Rolemaster Classic
    Game System Experience: I've played just about every genre and dozens of RPGs but with a general preference for good old fashioned fantasy.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm familiar with the basics of fantasy grounds.
    About me: I'm a friendly, agreeable, player who is a great collaborator with the group in reaching goals. I prefer a mix of combat and non-combat role play but if some sessions are all gritty combat (Rolemaster, after all, lends itself to that) that's okay too.
    Hi, still looking for a long-term gamer? I am from Arizona, too, free on Mondays and Thursdays.

Also wondering if you are still looking for players. While Mondays & Thursdays are both good, I am EST (2 hours ahead of you, I believe) so will like to know the time of the game, as well. Hope to hear from you.

Hey @androzz! Did you ever find a Rolemaster Classic game group? I'm in Arizona too with Tuesdays and Thursdays being the nights I could be available.

You can reach out to Griffonbait; I know his game is on Thursdays.

Thread Information