DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    These videos look fantastic - thanks for all of the hard work. I can't wait to get them in front of my players

The activities looks awesome. Something i am wondering, will the vsDC against skill DCs be implemented in 19, or is that still in working?

Quote Originally Posted by shinjox View Post
    Something i am wondering, will the vsDC against skill DCs be implemented in 19, or is that still in working?
    Yes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm blown away and can't wait to play with release 19. I love how you integrated activities. Definitely useful since a lot of the new Kingmaker introduces additional downtime and exploration activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes.
    Awsome.

Update

Sorry there hasn't been any new info on this for a couple of weeks. Right after releasing a couple of teaser videos on November 8th I was sent on a 6 day work trip (with no spare time to do anything FG) and I'm also having to relocate overseas for about a year on this coming Friday. So, things have been pretty hectic and I haven’t done anything on the new code that I wanted to get into test the test channel for everyone to try. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get back into the swing of things in about a week and get the activities code into the test channel, along with a good sample of Core Rules activities coded - I'm aiming at all skill activities, activities from Chapter 9 (encounter, exploration and downtime), and most first level feats and class features (although a lot of these may not be fully coded for the initial test release as they can be quite specific).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does your work not know that you have important stuff to do, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Does your work not know that you have important stuff to do, or...?
    Haha - I keep telling them, but it's falling on deaf ears...

Is this in the test channel? If so how do I access it? I am guessing through steam you sign up for beta builds. I looked around to see if there is an announcement but couldn't find one.

Thread Information