DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Pathfinder 1E Player

We are looking for a Pathfinder 1E player for our game. I am the GM if you have any questions. We currently have 3 players and 1 GM, and are looking to add 1 more player.
    The campaign is a modified Greyhawk campaign. I'm ok with most of the Pathfinder 1E books, but not the Occult Adventures. We have a few house rules, mostly to stop the stacking of bonuses on the mid-high level characters.
    We currently meet on Saturday evenings starting at 9:00 PM central, 1/week.
    We are all 40+ in age. We enjoy a mixture of roleplaying, combat, problem solving and an appreciation of the story.
    I have the Ultimate license.
    If you are new to Pathfinder, no worries. We can teach you what you need to know. Just bring your sense of fun and adventure.
    If interested, please let me know. I'd like to set up an interview to see if we would be a good fit for each other. Perhaps between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Saturday.
    Hope to hear from you!

Hello there. I would be interest in joining, if you would accept someone totally new to Pathfinder 1e. I do have experience with D&D 3.5 and 5 though, so that will probably help.

I've been playing RPGs since 1996, several systems and settings. I could make whatever character would complement the party the best. Albeit I don't know much about Greyhawk, but if you give me a summary of what your world is, I can come up with a cool character.

Cheers,
    - Tiago Tex Pine

Hi,

I am in the 40+ age bracket, have been playing RPGs since the 70s, written a few DragonCon modules, and LOVE PF 1E. The timing of your game would be perfect for me considering i have a family and week day work to consider. I enjoy a good mix of RP and combat. PF 1E draws me in with the considerable amount of options (I don't like generic FTR, Cleric, Rogue... but the hybrid classes or archetypes are appealing). I play well with others and have been grooming my young kids to one day join the rank of RPG players. I would love to be considered for this game. Alex

Thread Information