DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Fists of the Ruby Phoenix [PF2] TUE 6.10 PM UTC (11th level)

We have two players that will be busy in the next months and one player with spotty availability, so would be looking for one additional player.

It's also possible to only join for one book (3-4 months) instead of all three books.

As it starts at 11th level, having experience with PF2 is recommended.

The character will start at level 11 and will reach level 20.

Most players will bring their characters from Abomination Vaults.

Please note that at least one player is known for his attempts at humour - so do not expect a completely serious game.

FG License: Ultimate (players only need the free demo version)

Game System: Pathfinder 2

Day of week and time: Tuesday 6.10 PM UTC

Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, most Tuesdays

Term: Abomination Vaults took us 40 sessions in 50 weeks, so Fists of the Ruby Phoenix will likely also take roughly that long.

Text or Voice: Voice.

Voice software used: Teamspeak, Discord as a backup.

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: This will largely depend on the group, but expect a decent amount of combat (fighting tournament).

Number of Players in game & needed: Currently four players (one of those with spotty availability), one still needed.

Character starting level: 11th level.

Equipment: 11th level wealth

“A PC can voluntarily choose an item that has a lower level than any or all of the listed items, but they don’t gain any more currency by doing so.

If you choose, you can allow the player to instead start with a lump sum of currency and buy whatever common items they want, with a maximum item level of 1 lower than the character’s level. This has a lower total value than the normal allotment of permanent items and currency, since the player can select a higher ratio of high-level items."

11th level wealth: 10th: 1, 9th: 2, 8th: 1, 7th: 2 500 gp OR 3,200 gp lump sum

If you want to deviate slightly from that list let me know.

Character restrictions: Everything that is PFS2 legal should be fine, everything else is up to discussion (but please double-check with the GM first).

Details of your scenario:

Pathfinder Adventure: Fists of the Ruby Phoenix

"The time has come again for the Ruby Phoenix Tournament! The sorcerer Hao Jin has invited only the strongest martial artists, adventurers, and fortune seekers to her world-famous fighting competition. The motley roster of contenders must compete for this decade's champion title and the choice of one of the Ruby Phoenix's grand treasures. Who will come out on top, and who will be left in the dust? There's only one way to find out! The Fists of the Ruby Phoenix Adventure Path is a three-part series of connected adventures that compose a complete Pathfinder campaign."

Players Guide

Trailer

How to apply: Either reply to this post or send me a DM through the forums or through Discord. Please include a paragraph about yourself (including your timezone as well as your experience with PF2) and a paragraph about your gaming preferences (e.g. by listing around three terms from the Manyfold Glossary you have strong opinions on.
    Last edited by stephan_; August 10th, 2022 at 23:27.

Hello, are you still looking for a player?

I think we settled on the current player count of four regular players (so no current openings) but I'll double-check.

I have not heard back from all players yet, though at least some appear to be interested in potentially adding a player. Feel free to send me a paragraph about yourself (including your timezone as well as your experience with PF2) and a paragraph about your gaming preferences (e.g. by listing around three terms from the Manyfold Glossary you have strong opinions on. However, please note that I will likely not be able to answer regularly in the next couple of days.

Thread Information