DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Incorrect XML image references after latest update

It appears that the latest update has caused the images for the module (including battlemaps) to break; I've only confirmed this with my current Storm King's Thunder game today, but I'll have a look at some of the other games I'm running to see if the issue is affecting other modules. The images for all of Grudd Haug failed to load - I managed to fix it by manually editing the XML as was suggested in another thread - the images are ofc still there, they're just incorrectly referenced in the module XML.

See the information in the recent City Hall update post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663687
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the information in the recent City Hall update post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663687
    Ah, my mistake, musta missed the memo!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    So I did the revert changes like it said in the post, but now all the tokens in SKT are blank.

Hi, I'm having trouble pulling my maps on FGU, Im getting a msg: unable to load file ( modules/cos/DM maps - Barovia.jpg ) (*) How do I fix this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermumrra View Post
    Hi, I'm having trouble pulling my maps on FGU, Im getting a msg: unable to load file ( modules/cos/DM maps - Barovia.jpg ) (*) How do I fix this?
    Revert Changes, details linked in Post #2.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

@The Decepticon,

Apologies. It looks like SKT had the same token issue as COS, and I didn't think to double-check after fixing COS.

I've just pushed a hot fix that should address the token issue. Please run a new CHeck for Updates to grab the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @The Decepticon,

Apologies. It looks like SKT had the same token issue as COS, and I didn't think to double-check after fixing COS.

I've just pushed a hot fix that should address the token issue. Please run a new CHeck for Updates to grab the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you Moon Wizard. Everything looks to be good with a quick glance. Again thank you for the quick hot fix.

Thread Information