DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Effects list?

Effects list?

Hi, we've been trying to look at various effects in relation to a multi-stage item (1 part does a HP regen every turn, another does stun removal etc).

Is there a list of effects we can refer to? I notice that various ones appear if you trawl through the threads (such as REGEN: instead of what we guessed as HEAL but it would be useful to have a full reference?

Failing that is there a way to find them in the various xml files?

Thanks to all, BTW, this ruleset rocks!!!

Hi DeChanterelle,

Unfortunately, I haven't put together a complete list of the effects. I did add most of them into the various RMC modules so if you go to the Effects list within the ruleset then you should see most of them.

Dakadin

Thanks for this, we're actually looking for a "Stun Relief" type effect for a magical item that's constant Stun Relief II. not sure how we'd code for this?

I just manually adjust the stun when stun relief needs to be applied.

Is it worth starting a Sticky for this? I like the sound of an easy to find reference list of effects.

Happy to start the ball rolling with the obvious ones/those in the standard list.

Effect text followed by a description - please feel free to jump in on anything I've got wrong.

OB:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to OB)
    DB:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to DB)
    RR:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to Resistance Rolls)
    MM:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to any Moving Maneuvers)
    SM:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to any static Maneuvers)
    SKILL:insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to any skill NOTE: NOT OB)
    INIT: insert value (inserted value added or -ve deducted to initiative roll)
    VISMAX:insert value (inserted value limits the range of NPC/PCs vision)
    LIGHT:insert value insert colour (inserted value is the radius of the light and the colour value is the FF colour ref)
    DARK:insert value (inserted value is the radius of the darkness, can be negated by use of Darkvision/Truevision/Sonar)
    VISION:insert range then vision type (e.g. VISION:100 sonar)
    REGEN:insert value (inserted value is the number of hits per round regenerated)
    BLEEDING:insert value (inserted value is the number of hits per round lost)
    STUN (no other text required, just chance duration to suit)
    NOPARRY (no other text required, just chance duration to suit)
    MUSTPARRY (no other text required, just chance duration to suit - this still allows the PC/NPC to attack that round but at -10 [btw I don't let then have an attack if they are carrying this effect])

Effects can be stacked, for example 'Buff Spell, Resistance I Add;DB:5;RR:5' will +5 DB and +5 RRs for the duration.

Other combat modifiers (flanked, surprised, light conditions etc.) are handled by the +/- button (top right).

Hope that's useful for those new to the system.
    Last edited by Rainbird; November 6th, 2022 at 10:48. Reason: a few more added

Thread Information