5E Character Create Playlist

New uk player looking for a group that run on wednesday or thursday

Hi all thanks for adding me to your group I been looking to get into role-playing for awhile now after watching it on YouTube after spending some time looking for a group to join i come across your group page on roll20 am new to this and would like to try any d&d, warhammer fantasy /40k, call of cthulhu, delta green, blades in the dark, vaesen and Symbaroum if there is new group starting thank you AM A NEW UK PLAYER LOOKING FOR A GROUP THAT RUN ON WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY AM FREE FROM 1PM - 10PM ON BOTH DAYS

Hey J199yuk22,

I'm an DM looking for players. It is Saturday 19:00 to around 22:00 - 00:00. I am from the Netherlands so your only one hour earlier from me. If your interested LMK.

DM me if interested. My discord: Julien#8323

Hello
    UK based GM here, my midweek group is about to embark on a new Pathfinder 2md Ed 'Strength of Thousands' campaign and we're looking for 1-2 more players so it would be a perfect time to join if that's a system you'd be interested in.
    We play on Wednesday from 19:00 to 23:00 UK time with the slight possibility of shifting to Thursdays depending on availability of one of the other players.
    I have an ultimate licence so you don't need to shell out on FG. We use Discord for voice comms
    Message me here if you would be interested.

Thread Information