DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combo! Three questions in one topic!

Question 1: I would like to know if someone uses MacOS to clarify a doubt, about Portrait Mask, because I made an extension that changes the Size of the Portrait Frame and its Mask, but on MacOS it is like a failure, a distortion and does not work.
    Question 2: Would it be possible through an extension to add a health bar and effects applied to the character in his portrait? (The one on top when the player chooses their character).
    Question 3: This is related to question 2, but for live broadcasts and the question is how to integrate what happens with the character, damage, effects and attributes to appear to those who watch the live? And the question is would it be a Twitch plugin or would it be a plugin for OBS Studio?

Blog Entries
    For #2, yes. Mad Nomad does this with one of his extensions. I think it is his Interactive Character Portraits.

For #3, I know one way someone else did it a couple of years ago was to have an external program monitor the chatlog.html file and pull information from it to display on an OBS overlay. I've seen a couple of streams where folks are doing this. I would look for one of them and see if they will help you out.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 29th, 2022 at 16:55.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, I'll try to find out about it and also that someone knows at least the name of the application to use in OBS.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/330...iate_id=353357

This developer has just returned to the scene. I believe he had some previous health issues. I would check on Rob2's Discord before investing.

Laerun
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information