DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is there a way to organize characters?

I have a bunch of characters in the character tab/sheet (dead from funnels, NPCs, player characters, etc) and it is getting unmanageable. Is there a way to organize them (folders or something) beyond having a long list of them that I am not aware of?
    Thanks

Not that I know of Kolja. I delete all dead characters who are unlikely to be resurrected. I export any characters more likely to be resurrected should the opportunity occur and put them in another folder. Then I keep a list of the dead for if or when a resurrect opportunity presents itself.

That would be a good suggestion to add to the wishlist. https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/ Subfolders for characters would be very helpful for those that run multiple campaigns or one-shots.

Blog Entries
    Agreed. It would be nice if the characters window had a little more functionality, with filters for level, class, etc. I know it's difficult for a developer to justify the time cost associated with adding non-essential features. I second Tab's advice to export the dead/unused characters and then delete them from the campaign. Also, the db files backup automatically, so if you accidentally delete something during the cleanup process, it's easy enough to restore from an old db file.

Ok cool. Thanks for the suggestions.
    Kolja

I know it's been half a year since this was asked, but my solution is to claim the dead characters as the Judge. It at least cleans things up for my players.

Thread Information