DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Setting up a co-DM

Hey guys! I've got a strange request? is there a good way to approach having two DM's in a single campaign? Both me and the prospective DM both have ultimate licenses, is there a way to give them similar privileges, such as the ability to modify images and the like?

Blog Entries
    Nope, sorry. FG's architecture doesn't support database objects being owned by 2 users. You can have someone join as a player, but then they only have player access and won't be able to edit things like a GM would.

There is a request on the wish list; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135351

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I believe there is an extension in the Forge which can something like what you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I believe there is an extension in the Forge which can something like what you want.
    With the caveat that Extensions=RISK - you can see this video and read the FG forum thread (thoroughly so you know what you are getting into) if it helps in what your are looking for. My rule of thumb is write your own extension if you can (you have full control), get a free one that does what you want, and only then look into paid extensions as a last resort.

https://youtu.be/ZHOex26Vjic

That is a combination of my extensions FYI. Which have of course changed since this video was made as I needed to add in a bunch of things to support my own SW5e game with a massive NPC battle coming up.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; August 11th, 2021 at 20:12.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I highly suggest the EXT Silent Ruin made (as posted above). However, it is limited greatly by what they can do. They can only access NPCs they have access too.

They can't do everything like move players around, approve moves, look at player sheets, access mods that are for only the GM, or any of that other stuff. They can't share links, or reset fog of war etc etc etc.

So it's super limited in scope of what they can do to NPCs they can control.

can this be used for Pathfinder too? Or is it spec only for 5e?

Quote Originally Posted by Tagernako View Post
    can this be used for Pathfinder too? Or is it spec only for 5e?
    Only 5e as that is only ruleset I play in.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information