FG Spreadshirt Swag

Just curious --- Supers?

Anyone out there working on the new Supers rulesets for SWADE?

I believe @Jiminimonka is working on it, according to what I've seen on Discord.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I believe @Jiminimonka is working on it, according to what I've seen on Discord.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks... didn't even realize there was a Discord server... I'm doing some conversions for a future game and thought someone else out there might be saving me some trouble... I finally finished S3 of Titans so felt inspired...

Jimini is working on it, he is getting errors re-writing the HQ extension right now...

Having done the original supers I do not envy him, that and Titan Effect (the only two supers products I have done as far as I can remember), were painfully slower than ANY other conversion (and that was before SWEL and SW Maker came along to speed it up!)

So it is coming you just need to wait a little longer and make sure we all thank him when it is released
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Jimini is working on it, he is getting errors re-writing the HQ extension right now...

Having done the original supers I do not envy him, that and Titan Effect (the only two supers products I have done as far as I can remember), were painfully slower than ANY other conversion (and that was before SWEL and SW Maker came along to speed it up!)

So it is coming you just need to wait a little longer and make sure we all thank him when it is released
    Oh I believe it. My informal incomplete work is taking forever. Jiminy deserves praise for sure...

It is all done except the extension which modifies Headquarters to match SPC SWADE Bases.

Submitted today, hopefully doesn't take to long in QA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Submitted today, hopefully doesn't take to long in QA.
    Nice... I'll kick back and await... And thank you!

Thread Information