DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP (1) - Tyranny of Dragons D&D 5th Ed

Recruitment slot filled, thank you for any interest you might have had.

FGU License: GM has Ultimate; players can use Demo/Free

Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA

Day of Week and Time: Fridays 7pm – 10 pm*

When does the game start: Game is already running, our next played session is going to be session 12. So, we can use the new player ASAP.

Planned Duration & Frequency: *Scheduled duration is 3-hour sessions, on occasion sessions may run longer with player approval to do so. Sessions run weekly.

Term: Long term campaign, likely a 6–8-month campaign assuming played until completion and with minimal cancelled sessions.

Text or Voice: Voice - (Required; It’s also required that you speak fluent English)

Voice Software Used: Discord

Video: Optional, but how it usually goes is people won’t go on video unless others use it first.

Character Details: Characters are currently level 4, so your character would be level 4 to start.

Details/Things You Should Know

New players are welcome to apply! 18 years old minimum age please, but other than that anyone is welcome to apply. **REALIABILTY (Attendance rate is 3 of every 4 sessions) *** is VERY important!!

A good personality, ability to respect other people’s time, a mature sense of humor and just the desire to WANT to play D&D is more sought by me than a 30-year history of you having played multiple TTRPGs. (You can be taught the game; you can’t so easily be taught the qualities I just mentioned).
    Tyranny of Dragons is actually two modules run back-to-back – “Horde of the Dragon Queen” and “Rise of Tiamat”. By the end of the campaign your character should be 14th or even 15th level, so we will be playing in just about all the character level tiers.
    I prefer that prospective players have little to no knowledge of Horde of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat. But if you do, please let me know and just be honest about it.
    I always add a little bit of homebrew changes to any published game I run, but I assure you I will follow the books close enough to not cheat you from saying you played “Tyranny of Dragons”.

If you want to know what sources are allowed to build your character:

Xanathar's Guide, Volo's Guide, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Mordenkainen's, Player's Handbook.

That's it please don't ask for a race, class, or feature that isn't part of the sources listed above.

Note: Because of the time of the year we are moving into and to set expectations for a new player -- I'm planning to play every Friday in October, November we won't play Black Friday, And December we will *ONLY* play 12/9 and 12/16. Then we'll try a normal schedule after New Year's.

Thanks for your interest.

Tom
    Last edited by Mytherus; October 9th, 2022 at 21:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Xall View Post
    Sent a PM, thank you!
    Thank you, replied back in the event you see this post before the PM!

Thread Information