DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Where should this drop down be please?
    I can add stats but I have not yet learned how to make vehicles combat ready...
    Could the drop down be added to the top of a weapon item type. Thank you for re-adding the d6. Just having the stat fields on the vehicles would be good enough for the moment.
    Last edited by sedgetone; October 2nd, 2022 at 21:24.

With the D6 re-added - big thank you - could you add D66 and D666 to the custom dice options on it please as they're mentioned on page 11 of the core book? The D666 is needed for the Artefact and Scrap tables, while the D66 is used on lots of the Zone creation tables. So glad you've brought the ruleset to FGU, I bought it for Foundry and have hated running it on there. Can't wait to get some of the content in and move our game over to FGU.

But if I want to add them to a D66 or D666 as the dice for a table I can’t find a way to do it. I’ve done what you’ve suggested by adding them into a chat box in a Story entry just to roll correctly on the tables. Problem comes though when you want to use Story Templates or nested tables. If the could be added on the other entries on the D6, maybe in place of d0 and d2? Thank you for the other changes.

Blog Entries
    You can access all the MYZ dice from:

Right Click the d6 then left or right click the Custom Dice then left or right click any of the custom dice there.

myz-custom-dice.png

Thanks you for adding the D600 and D60. For those who don't know, to make a d66, drag a d6 to an empty slot at the bottom and then drag a d60 to the same slot. Once you have the dice pool there you can drag it to dice slot on a table or sheet.

There seems to be a problem with skills listed on the character sheet. When click on the item to open it on the sheet we don't get the lower text field and the console throws errors.

screenshot0002.png

Same skill opens without an issue from the Skills database.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have an odd issue with nested tables, in this screenshot Sector Environment is the master sheet.

screenshot0004.png

We roll a 62 on the Sector Environment, this triggers the following:
    a, Text = Derelict Ruins
    b, Roll once on the Ruins table
    c, Roll once on the Threats table
    d, Roll once on the Artifacts table

b, We can see in the chat that it rolls a 2 on the Ruins table, this results in a roll on the Ruins Industry table. It rolls and comes back with the text for the Swimming Pool. So that bit works as expected.

c, Next it rolls on the Threats table but this is the odd thing, it does it twice and for the life of me I don't know why.

d, Resolves the artifacts table correctly with a single roll of 7.

Any ideas as to why it's rolling twice on the Threats table?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sedgetone; October 12th, 2022 at 22:38.

Finally had a bit of chance to look back into this ruleset. A couple of little feature request with regards the NPC sheet, there's a few fields that are needed:

* "Know the Zone" - See page 171 note box at the top of the page. This is a modified value associated with each an NPC type. It would be good if we can drag this modifier from the field to the dice modifier.
    * "Not Identified" - Could we have the ID text field implemented on the NPC sheet?

Unfortunately it looks like multi-column tables with story templates are still broken but I'll ask Jim Socks about that. Once the story template issue is fixed and the above two items are in place I think I can put together a pretty solid story template to generate zone info on the fly.

Thread Information