5E Character Create Playlist

All information lost

Hello all,

I opened up one of my ongoing games and found all inputed data gone (notes, charachters, images, story, etc etc). Upon opening there were two script errors loading modules that I had been using (one us items I create in a different module and one was NPCs I create in a different module)

I notice there seems to a number of files titled with a date (example: db.session.2022920.xml) which also coincide with the dates of the weekly sessions. Are these files autosaves of session log offs and would they have the missing information in them?

Is there anything I can do to retrieve the lost information?

Thank you

Blog Entries
    After you recover using the link from Sulimo, make sure your FG Data folder is not on a cloud synced folder/location like Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you very much, that worked.

No, I don't sync anything to a cloud unless necessary. I'm an infrastructure engineer and understand what the cloud actually is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    I'm an infrastructure engineer and understand what the cloud actually is.
    Its the savior of all IT departments, infinitely scalable, perfectly sized, and always cost effective.
    That's what the sales guys and gals tell me so it must be so

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information