DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 15 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    @Urheil: I've tested again with only Advanced Charsheet and Advanced Item Actions loaded and it works as expected.
    It seems some extension is making some troubles... will have to detect which one (installed a lot )
    Thanks for the effort!

No additional Hero Points extension is now needed!
    Tried it, amazing! Thanks!

In the options, what is the "Class Identifier" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    In the options, what is the "Class Identifier" option?
    Abilities Tab
    Adds a class identifier to the class abilities if the characters has more than one class for easier identification. This can be turned on/off via the per user option Advanced Charsheet: Show Class Identifier. The default is off.

Also linked in 2nd post:

Abilities Tab
    Adds a class identifier to the class abilities if the characters has more than one class for easier identification. This can be turned on/off via the per user option Advanced Charsheet: Show Class Identifier. The default is off.

Also linked in 2nd post:
    Thanks!!!

Hi, me again, sorry hehe

I don't see where is the + for your Attack modifiers extension... what am i missing?

Edit: what i was missing was enabling the extension :dough:

Also: when putting de controls for tracking the actions, i want to make a suggestion for PFRPG/3.5: add a label for attacks of opportunity, add a textbox for numbers (quantity of aoos) and a number of checkbox in relation of that number (minimum 1).

The more I review this extension, the more inlove i am with it!!
    Last edited by Urheil; January 15th, 2023 at 04:34. Reason: Realizing i'm too tired for doing this at this hour

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    add a label for attacks of opportunity, add a textbox for numbers (quantity of aoos) and a number of checkbox in relation of that number (minimum 1).
    Kelrugem has added this to the combat tracker. If also added to charsheet please find a way to link the values.
    Last edited by bmos; January 15th, 2023 at 13:23.

Blog Entries
    Abilities Tab

Also linked in 2nd post:
    I wish to know if Zarestia really has such a smoldering blue steel look!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Kelrugem has added this to the combat tracker. If also added to charsheet please find a way to link the values.
    o.Oż

Now I have to find that extension!

Edit: I already have it. Never notice the defense edit part.
    Last edited by Urheil; January 15th, 2023 at 14:50. Reason: I'm an idiot

Thanks for your great work on this!! It looks like Live Hit points does not work with this. Any chance it could include it, because I really like the functionality of Live Hit points

Quote Originally Posted by rkb2929 View Post
    Thanks for your great work on this!! It looks like Live Hit points does not work with this. Any chance it could include it, because I really like the functionality of Live Hit points
    Works for me, I even adjust the cogwheel/magnifying glass of it.

Do you have other extensions loaded?
    What extension versions does your chat show after loading the campaign?

@Urheil: I've tested again with only Advanced Charsheet and Advanced Item Actions loaded and it works as expected.

No additional Hero Points extension is now needed!
    v1.3 Hero Points

Added
    • Option: Hero Points for PFRPG
    Could the box for Hero Points have a different label other than HP (since that is also being used for Hit Points in the section below)?

Thread Information