FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    Zarestia,

LOVE your character sheet! Here's to hoping you can get Hero Points to work!
    Also, how do you make the sheet look slick and black like you have in your pictures? Is there a control somewhere I have to toggle?

ChipDancer
    I agree.

and the first pic says its the Hearth Theme by Sir Motte
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    Zarestia,

LOVE your character sheet! Here's to hoping you can get Hero Points to work!
    Also, how do you make the sheet look slick and black like you have in your pictures? Is there a control somewhere I have to toggle?

ChipDancer
    Thanks!
    I'll take a look over all issues this week and get them sorted out.
    I use this excellent theme: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

v1.1 Extension stability

Added
    • Added compatibility with Malady Tracker

Changed
    • Implementation of speak button for general better compatibility and it's now working with Sanity Tracker

Fixed
    • Naming for Extended Automation extension

-------------------------
    • Extra-Actions, Extended Automation and Advanced Charsheet will work together as soon as Kelrugem accepts my PR https://github.com/Kelrugem/Extended...erlays/pull/25
    • Malady Tracker has been updated by me, bmos has already merged the fix and probably only needs to push to the Forge.
    • Sanity Tracker has been updated by me, bmos has already merged the fix and probably only needs to push to the Forge.
    • Hero Points is still not updated by Damned in the Forge. In the attachment you can find my updated version of it. If this is not okay for damned, feel free to delete the attachment.
    • Feature requests are being looked at next, though might take a few weeks as I have to thoroughly test them first.
    Attached Files Attached Files

FYI, when first opening the character sheet, and any time I change the size, this error: error.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Ignore, double post

v1.1-hotfix1 Fix LDTE

Fixed
    • Local Dice Tower Extension no longer needs custom code

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post

• Extra-Actions, Extended Automation and Advanced Charsheet will work together as soon as Kelrugem accepts my PR https://github.com/Kelrugem/Extended...erlays/pull/25
    • Malady Tracker has been updated by me, bmos has already merged the fix and probably only needs to push to the Forge.
    • Sanity Tracker has been updated by me, bmos has already merged the fix and probably only needs to push to the Forge.
    • Hero Points is still not updated by Damned in the Forge. In the attachment you can find my updated version of it. If this is not okay for damned, feel free to delete the attachment.
    • Feature requests are being looked at next, though might take a few weeks as I have to thoroughly test them first.
    This is by far my favorite CS Mod. Thank you again.

- I see Hero Points and Malady tracker as working (I don't use sanity tracker so not sure)
    - Extra Actions is still not working for me if Kelrugems extension is added (and I did update since he pushed out new versions)

I notice with Malady tracker AND Hero points, your placement forces me to make the character sheet window wider to accommodate their placement. I am not sure if you control that or their authors, but I mocked up an image that would not take much away and would let us keep the CS window narrower.
    Adv CS suggestions.PNG

either of the 2 green spots could fit the Malady tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    - Extra Actions is still not working for me if Kelrugems extension is added (and I did update since he pushed out new versions)
    Kel hasn't pushed my change into his extension yet, hopefully soon

I'll see how I can adjust those controls, it's get a bit more complicated with several extensions in the play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Kel hasn't pushed my change into his extension yet, hopefully soon
    Should now work

I am very sorry for that big delay; I focused soo much on preparing my campaign that I always forgot to finally update the compatibility

Thread Information