Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Awesome!! thanks

remaining known items?:
    extra actions should be fixed this weekend or so
    You have reached out to Mad Nomad about Player Journal 2

I have one more thing on PF1e, the bottom of the Action tab normally has a place that includes a +/-, Mode choice, Display choice, Add new spell or weapon and edit: Mode Display + - New & edit.PNG

I do not see these options on the Adv char sheet. unless its under the search / Filter "bar" on that photo? (that is a picture without Adv Charsheet running) not sure if that is an extension add. I will go check.
    EDIT:
    yep I will figure out which extension adds the search items
    Last edited by Morenu; September 25th, 2022 at 14:56.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

OK so figured out 2 extension issues:

Hero Points by Damned Hero Points.PNG

and

Winnowing Pursuits 2.3.0 still covers the bar for +/- modify and such for me winnowing pursuits.PNG

here are the 3 extensions that are problematic in 1 picture All 3.PNG

Hope that helps
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

v1.0-hotfix2 Fix for Winnowing Pursuits (for real now)

Changed
    • Anchoring so it now all works fine with and without Winnowing Pursuits

I totally did not see that.

Looks like damned is overwriting things more than necessary, I'll get into contact with him.

Until Zygmunt updates his extension, you can try the attached ext.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thats awesome. Will try it all shortly.

I am having fun trying to help all the extensions play nicely. We absolutely love everything they add to FG. Thank you for being willing to work with the other coders. And thx again for all the hard work. Don’t forget to play some too.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    My version of that shows 0.3 not 0.1 and nothing is show, probaly because of my overriding. Can't say without looking into the code.

- Extra-Actions: Waiting on release by Zygmunt, you can try the .ext I posted in post #13
    - Journal 2 by MNM: Waiting on response from author
    Last edited by Zarestia; September 27th, 2022 at 00:33.

v.1.0-hotfix3 Compatibility Hero Points

Added
    • Compatibility for HeroPoints

Fixed
    • Bottom anchoring for large spell lists

I slightly updated the hero points extension, hopefully Damned can release that soon. Only then, the compatibility will work 100%.

I am loving this thanks.

question about the main portrait, is there a way to make it use the transparent background if the png has one (Like your token shows up)? mine is coming up white (this may be a FGU issue) my portrait is created like a token, so it is round with transparent "corners". it shows up white on your character sheet, I would love it to show like the token does. any thoughts? I swear they were transparent a while ago... Transparent.PNG

I am loving this thanks.

question about the main portrait, is there a way to make it use the transparent background if the png has one (Like your token shows up)? mine is coming up white (this may be a FGU issue) my portrait is created like a token, so it is round with transparent "corners". it shows up white on your character sheet, I would love it to show like the token does. any thoughts? I swear they were transparent a while ago... Transparent.PNG
    You can either have no transparency or a predefined tranparency from my observing and testing, I would have to predefine the circular transparency for everyone then...

However, you can open the dungeon theme extension and take a look at the provided portrait .png files in graphics/portraits/. Enlarge the files to be in line with my provided ones and overwrite mine - should work.

Could also write a mini extension for that ... with loadorder > 28.

Thanks for that answer. Another one That I could probably test but not sure. Are any of these lines coded if worded correctly? like immune to fire or resist fire or are they just for information? Are these coded.PNG

Thanks for that answer. Another one That I could probably test but not sure. Are any of these lines coded if worded correctly? like immune to fire or resist fire or are they just for information? Are these coded.PNG
    These have like damage reduction no automation.

Only for quick information. Parsing that would open many more compatibility problems. I suggest to just use the Advanced Effect fork for 3.5e/PFRPG by bmos!

Thread Information