STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last

3.5E/PFRPG Advanced Charsheet

Forge Link

This is actually my first ever extension which evolved over the past 1.5 years and birthed most of my other extensions. After all this time only in private play it's time to unleash the beast into the wild.

First of all, great care has been done by me and fellow developers to make extensions compatible with each other.

Added compatibility
    • All of my own extensions
    • Drain and Permanent Bonuses by bmos
    • Advanced Item Actions by bmos
    • Live HP by bmos
    • Extra Actions by Zygmunt (after they update the pull request)
    • Extended Automation by Kelrugem

All other extensions should work. If you find some incompatibilities please let me know in the forum thread. This extension does several things and I will list them by character sheet tab.

Above tabs
    • Displays notes, race, class, and a bigger portrait in every tab.
    • Adds an "add" button to the race and class. After adding a race, the add race button changes to a link. After adding a class, the add class button stays to easily add another class. Both buttons open each their corresponding overview list.

Main
    • Doesn't list race and class anymore.
    • Complete redesign of the layout.
    • Adds the Base Attack field for easier tracking of such a vital number.
    • Adds resistances, immunites, and other special qualities fields beneath damage reduction. These have like damage reduction no automation.
    • Adds a notesbox with formatted text

Combat
    • Changed sizes and offsets

Abilities
    • Adds a class identifier to the class abilities if the characters has more than one class for easier identification. This can be turned on/off via the per user option Advanced Charsheet: Show Class Identifier. The default is off.

Inventory
    • Adds a slot field besides the location. This has no automation.

Notes
    • Removes the now redundant notes from here.

Actions
    • Splits into Spells, Weapons, Items, and Others. These can be changed by the now additional horizontal tabs. The Spells tab is the default when loading and spell classes get automatically added here.
    • Deleted the display mode cycler. The only display mode is now actions.
    • Spells, Items, and Others are all tabs for spell classes to easier distribute the possbile spell classes and spells for items, feats, class features, racial features, etc. They share the same current mode. If you change the mode on one tab, you change them on all
    • Weapons is pretty much the same as before
    • If you are using Advanced Item Actions, spells from scrolls or wands now automatically land in the Items tab
    • Adds an action tracker to track standard, move, full-round, and swift actions. These have no automation. This can be turned on/off via a per usr option Advanced Charsheet: Show Action Tracker. The default is off.

Misc
    • Some size and offset changes in templates

I hope I did not forget anything.

Can't wait to explore this!! THANK YOU!! Here are some other character sheet extensions in PF11e that do not work in some manor (not a complaint, information only):

Looks like Minty23185Fresh 's Local Dice Tower Extension throws errors. Any time I stretch the CS window right or left it throws errors.

Adv CharSh LDTE.PNG

Extra Actions by Zygmunt Molotch Hides the top section in the Action Tab.

Extra Actions.PNG

Mad Nomad's Player Journal 2 covers the portrait / name section

MNM Player J2.PNG

Any time I click on the Main tab this pops up: Main tab.PNG

Thats it for now to see a list of what I am running see my signature
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Can't wait to explore this!! THANK YOU!! Here are some other character sheet extensions in PF11e that do not work in some manor (not a complaint, information only):

Looks like Minty23185Fresh 's Local Dice Tower Extension throws errors. Any time I stretch the CS window right or left it throws errors.

Adv CharSh LDTE.PNG

Extra Actions by Zygmunt Molotch Hides the top section in the Action Tab.

Extra Actions.PNG

Mad Nomad's Player Journal 2 covers the portrait / name section

MNM Player J2.PNG

Any time I click on the Main tab this pops up: Main tab.PNG

Thats it for now to see a list of what I am running see my signature
    Extra Actions should hopefully be soon updated by Zygmunt, they already have an open PR by me, I think they said sometime this weekend. https://github.com/Morturg/FG-Extra-Actions/pull/8
    For the rest I can take a look at the weekend, shouldn't be too complicated.

Edit: The anchoring warnings I already patched in Drain and Permanent Bonuses. Bmos will publish that on a new release, you can ignore those

Edit2: I guess MadNomad doesn't seem to use the rather newish CoreRPG template for his subwindow definition. LDTE I have to investigate.
    Last edited by Zarestia; September 23rd, 2022 at 20:10.

I turned off the above 3 extensions and still getting the following error when I open the action tab: Action tab error.PNG

I will try and track it down but I am first making sure there is not an error with your ext off.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I turned off the above 3 extensions and still getting the following error when I open the action tab: Action tab error.PNG

I will try and track it down but I am first making sure there is not an error with your ext off.
    That's winnowing pursuits, eh, I forgot about that one. I tried to get it working some weeks ago ... but it's been complicated to get working.

@Morenu

- LDTE is fixed from my side.
    - Winnowing Pursuit I have also fixed. Anathemort will upload the changes on the weekend.
    - I am waiting on an answer from Mad Nomad (paid extension and I can't load/look into it).

As soon as I have a fix for the journals (which should be the easiest one) I'll upload the new version.

Will the Spot/Listen/Search change to Perception if using PFRPG?

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    Will the Spot/Listen/Search change to Perception if using PFRPG?
    Yes, all fields still work normally in respect to the ruleset. Screenshot from a PFRPG campaign.

v1.0-hotfix1 Compatiblity hotfix

Added
    • Hotfix for compatibility with Winnowing Pursuits
    • Hotfix for compatibility with Local Dice Tower Extension

Thread Information