DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to create map resources?

Does anyone have a link for creating map resources? I constantly run into things I need (dead bodies, skeletons, flags, the list goes on and on..). I've crawled through a dozen or so youtube videos and even more forum posts but I haven't found a way to create/add a map resource. I'm well aware I may be using the wrong terminology in my searches but I the answer isn't so obvious. I'd appreciate anyone's insight!

Grimbold Blackhammer

You can just drag and drop an existing asset in the Assets window onto an existing map to add a new layer; or unlock and use the paint stamp tool to add a single layer with lots of stamps (i.e. Furnishings, Bodies, etc.).

Regards,
    JPG

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're talking about. I want to create a completely brand-new asset and add it in to a folder for use. For lack of a better term, I want to create my own map pack extension. So I whip out my drawing program and draw a corpse/skeleton/flag/whatever and I want to get those images into FGU for use. Or I'll make a complete map pack extension and then retire from all the money people will undoubtedly spend buying my awesome art (there may be a *wee* bit of exaggeration there). I'm looking for posts or videos of how that's done =)

Grim

You can add custom images to the images subfolder of the FG data folder (to make available to all campaigns); or the to the images subfolder of your individual campaign folder (to make available only within a specific campaign).

Regards,
    JPG

The first video linked here answers your question https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Cheers and thank you!!

Thread Information