5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Cypher System Sub-Forum?

Now that I know I'm not a unicorn in using this system on FG and the recent updates make these rulesets quite playable, is there a chance we can get a Cypher/Numenera sub-forum in the Other Game Systems?
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    You wont get one unless the volume of games and the volume of chatter increases significantly based on past requests for other systems.

Seems weird to me that 13th Age has its own, but Cypher does not. Both have about the same amount of traffic.

I agree, but I suppose the difference there is that 13th Age is an officially licensed product?
    --
    I'm so bassic

That is usually the deciding factor; otherwise, you have a bunch of low-traffic forums hanging around. Personally, I'd rather have low-traffic systems merged together, so that people bounce off of each other more.

Regards,
    JPG

Fair enough. I'll just have to work on increasing the traffic.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Really wish the different genre books were supported a little more specifically here.

Quote Originally Posted by MetricTon View Post
    Really wish the different genre books were supported a little more specifically here.
    Got to convince the publisher. They haven't had much to do with vtt's in the past, though maybe that's changing as they've started discussing it on their site.

They've been talking up VTT release in their Cypher Adventures backerkit posts. They just released 2 products on Roll20 (with other VTTs coming). [their words] FG was 3rd in MCG's VTT Twitter poll last month so I'm really hoping they can work something out with Smiteworks.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I would totally buy it and use it on FGU. Let's go.

Thread Information