5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

AD&D 2nd edition every other Saturday 6:30pm PST to 10ish

We are sadly looking a player from my long running table. They've played various settings and characters over the last two plus years, we honestly mostly use discord for the games, I've messed around with various apps and programs. I keep going back to the OG way of showing maps and using our minds mostly. The newish campaign we started recently is a home brew setting, each player worked with me to create their "home town" to some extent with their backstories. I'm keeping it sandbox and mysterious, so you'll only get to know about your region, then do some play by post stuff leading up to your first game where you'd meet the party. So you can still get a feel for the others as players and my style, I have the record of our previous settings and a special role for you to chat with the boys. only race that's a no go, is Drow (story reasons) as nobody has seen one in thousands of years, most don't believe they exist. Its a neutral campaign, as in there will be options for good and evil in the setting, and lots that ride the line. I'm sandboxing it best as I can (as in trying to predict what they might do) and doing my best to provide various options, not just the main quest. As far as class, I would avoid a paladin, they might have a stroke at certain points lol. We tend to have a darker sense of humor, and it is not a game for children, we are all in our mid/late 30's (except the person leaving they are younger). Our big thing is showing up, we do every other week to make this easier on the two with kids. We've all agreed to meet up twice a month for a few hours, and make the small amount of time. This is intended to be a long term game with lots of quests and missions, ideally carve your own path and search out the fabled magic of old. Hit me up if my game interest you, and I'll get you in our discord to meet the others.

PS: priests are different, most of the common gods have either died, fled, or were proven to be false. Most priests get their power from elements and forces of power (wind fire, darkness, life, death, plants, that kinda thing) similar to Darksun but with more options. I plan to design a unique one for any PC priest, and work with any player who wants to play a priest. and sorry if this was long.

Are you still looking for a player? It sounds perfect for me and would love to join

It may be filled, but they haven’t played yet so who knows

Thread Information