5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 1-2 players for Wed Night 8PM CST USA recurring AD&D 2E campaign Greyhawk

FG License: GM has Ultimate so players need at least Demo
    Game System: AD&D 2E

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays starting at 8 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Oct 19, 2022
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour session weekly
    Term: Long term keep playing for a while

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Streamed and recorded to both Twitch and Youtube. Webcam is optional, though recommended.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 or 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment:1st level base starting gear
    Character starting races Base PHB races with kit availability as needed. As the campaign progresses new races may be introduced.
    Character restrictions: No evil aligned players

Details of your scenario: The setting will be in the World of Greyhawk and a mixture of modules as well as sandbox style gameplay.

The ability to BS and have a laid back attitude comes highly recommended.
    Looking for experienced or new folks that want to play some old school D&D and have some fun.
    This will contain mature content, but no ERP.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6454
    Last edited by scoot138; October 30th, 2022 at 15:37. Reason: Updated starting races.

Looking for 1 more brave soul

Is this Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms? Your Subject says one and your post says the other.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlGraye View Post
    Is this Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms? Your Subject says one and your post says the other.
    I was wondering about that too. I'd be interested in campaigning in the World of Greyhawk, but having played in about 10 FR campaigns & countless # of adventures in D&D Adv League, FR is not a setting I'm currently looking to adventure in.

Sorry, this will be Greyhawk, adjusted the post to the correct setting.
    Last edited by scoot138; October 6th, 2022 at 21:25.

OK cool. Well put me in the queue as a potential player depending upon whether EarGraye still wants to play.

I've never played the 2nd edition of D&D around an IRL or virtual tabletop, so TBH I'm probably not the best candidate. I did play lots of AD&D 1e back in the day and have played some 2e based video games. I have many a game buddy who have fond memories of 2e, so I always did want to try it.
    What races are you going to allow - the classic/original Greyhawk 5, or additional races from other 2e supplements?

If a spot is still open I would like to join

Would be interested. Love the World of Greyhawk. Suel, Oeridian, Flan, Bakluni! I am an experienced player, have played every edition accept 5th. Wed evenings works perfectly for me. My Discord is AndyPete #6691.

Have reached out to all on here, thanks for the responses. For those who haven't, and are still interested check your inbox.

Thread Information