5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

DM Looking for Players (DND5e Odyssey of the Dragonlords Adventure)

Currently Full

Looking for a group of players to run the 3rd party Module, Odyssey of the Dragonlords.

Number of Players: 6/6

Module Summary:
    A land lost to time, is on the brink of collapse! A 500 year old truce will soon come to an end and while the Gods have languished in power, the Titans have gathered their strength and spread their influence accros the land. These Titans seek only one thing, the complete annihilation of all mortal races and their false Gods.
    Their only hope are the prophesied Heros who will usher the return of the great Dragonlords! Powerful Dragon mounted Heros who fought the Titans at the dawn of civilization. And forced the Titans to retreat. These mighty warriros had long sense died off and their mighty Dragons have been lost to time.
    Can you do it, are you the one destined to bring back the ancient order of Dragonlords and save the land of Thylea form destruction? If so, then join now and find out!

Note:
    - RP and Combat Focused
    - Story is centured on the player characters and their backstorys
    - New subclasses for each class (except Artificer)

Day/Time
    - Week ends, anytime between 12pm EST - 10pm EST

Please leave a message if you are interested with a response to this thread. I will send you my Discord name so we can meet and plan the campaign.
    Last edited by Zanecane; September 20th, 2022 at 23:51.

Still looking for players? I may be able to get more players as well.
    Last edited by JBoltageness; September 18th, 2022 at 23:45.

My wife and i are interested in this, will need to nail down times. I have a fixed and open schedule both days. Wife schedule is open Sundays but works every other saturday.

We've played for years, recently started with vtt's. Let me know what other info your looking for. Hit me up on discord or here.

Discord: Shaun#2103

Yes I am, glad to hear from you. Sorry about the late reply. Only now was able to login and reply. As for more players, that would be great.
    Here is a discord link for you to join.
    Last edited by Zanecane; September 20th, 2022 at 23:52.

Hay there Sgat, I would love to host you and your wife for this campaign. And Sundays work best for me as well. As for the time, we can discuss that in the Discord server

Nice to meet you Nyxia. I'm glad that you and your husband are interested in joining this game
    Here is a link to a discord server were we can plan the meet up

Hello, I'd be interested in joining your campaign if you'll have me. I'm usually available most Saturdays, but my Sunday schedule sometimes varies.

Hello Prismillion, by the looks of things right now. The game will most likely be hosted on Sunday. Do you think you could join in on those days? Or would it be too infrequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanecane View Post
    Hello Prismillion, by the looks of things right now. The game will most likely be hosted on Sunday. Do you think you could join in on those days? Or would it be too infrequent.
    Yes, I'm still able to join in on most Sundays.

Thread Information