DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Primary/Secondary skills

I have a question and thereby also a suggestion to the creator of the ruleset

Is there a possibility to further improve the creation of new skills a bit?

I have the problem that I play Rolemaster Classic with all of the Companions of RM2 and that I have created all of the new skills from the Companions II to VII and integrated even a few more primary skills.

Unfortunately, there is a problem that I have a hard time solving. All newly created skills are automatically secondary skills and I can't easily create primary skills.

If I want to create primary skills, I have to use a trick - copy a main skill and rename it. But later on Fantasy Grounds often doesn't get along with that - they are shown to my players as secondary skills although they are still shown to me as primary skills.

Now to my question... Is it possible to add an option for the creation of skills, which allows you to define whether it is a primary skill or a secondary skill? (And yes I know you can manually change that yourself in the FG files, but a checkbox you could select during skill creation would be much easier)

Yes, that is something that I need to finish up.

Thread Information