DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Mistakes happen

Mistakes happen

is there a way I can lock certain things down on the character sheet, so that only myself (GM) can edit them? it very easy to bust things ie. accidentally scrolling up an ability score, or unticking 'proficient' - ect. ect. Apart from constantly exporting the sheets, is there some sort of a 'versioning' - IT would be hugely helpful to be able to compare changes, revert to last version, ect. ect. I'm wondering if anyone could offer some tips/advice on how you deal with the fragility of character editing and ensuring things stay accurate.

Blog Entries
    I believe their is an extension on the Forge. Maybe several. Check out this one: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/104/view

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, a simple undo button would have saved my life a few times. Or a save rollback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Yeah, a simple undo button would have saved my life a few times. Or a save rollback.
    FG makes saves of each campaign daily. You would have to roll back your entire campaign, not just a single character. More info: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...n+Earlier+Save

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was thinking more of when I accidentally delete text in a Note or Story. Is there any remedy for that?

You can use Control key plus Z key (Control+Z) to Undo the last operation on a field as long as it maintains focus. (Also, you can use Control+Y to redo.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information