FG Spreadshirt Swag

Abomination Vaults vs Abomination Vault?

OK, are there any differences between the now combined AP and the individual modules?

Please no spoilers btw if you can help it. I'm currently a player so I haven't read the modules yet. But eventually at some point after finishing playing it, I'll probably run it myself. Having a blast in it...

There are some very minor changes (e.g. one creature from the first book had a spell swapped out and I think there is at least one new piece of artwork in the compilation) - for most intents and purposes they should be pretty identical, meaning if you have one you likely won't need the other.

Quote from Aaron Shanks: "To set expectations, this will be a near reprint with very few changes."

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    There are some very minor changes (e.g. one creature from the first book had a spell swapped out and I think there is at least one new piece of artwork in the compilation) - for most intents and purposes they should be pretty identical, meaning if you have one you likely won't need the other.

Quote from Aaron Shanks: "To set expectations, this will be a near reprint with very few changes."
    Thank you much...

Thread Information