DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Legacy Items

Legacy Items

Forge Link

This is a pretty niche/specific extension. Supported rulesets for now: 3.5e & PFRPG. If you want more, let me know.

Tutorial
    • Type the word "legacy" in the item subtype and it unlocks the additional properties (not case-sensitive). For example Martial ranged (Legacy).
    • Fill in the optional Penalty field. Up to four different, comma-separated entries are supported.
    • Add the abilities and penalties of the item at each specific character level
    • Add the history and ritual text with the specific DCs. The first textbox is meant for the history, the second for the ritual. A normal ritual is not required per rules.
    • You can show your players each entry in the ability list or in the history with the eye icon as they level up and learn more about the item.

There is a minor known nuisance that some fields which are only editable for the GM are also editable for the players. I'll fix that when I know how to.

See Forge for pictures.

There is no automation for the penalties, these do not get automatically applied at the specific level.
    This can be halfway done with the excellent Advanced Effects extension
    Last edited by Zarestia; March 12th, 2024 at 17:37. Reason: typo

v1.2 Fix subwindows

Fixed
    • Errors introduced to underlying CoreRPG changes to radio button groups

v1.3 March 2024 ruleset updates

• Added compatibility for the March 2024 ruleset updates

Thread Information