DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Friday Night, The Flux Capacitor 5E

Looking for one or two solid players for 5E game on alternating Friday nights at 830PM EST.
    This ongoing campaign is currently around level 5 and my players have gone back in time to 1442, before the Orb was placed above Elturel. So undead roam the lands and my players are hot on the trail of Thavius Kreeg who is destined to make a deal with the devil to end the undead scourge. My players are attempting to stop him at all costs. Afterall, who doesn't want undead roaming the Sword Coast with impunity?

We play every other Friday night at 830PM EST but if you have access to a time machine then you can play anytime you want!
    If interested PM me with your familiarity with 5E and how long you have been playing any version of DnD.
    We are using core books plus Tashas and Xanthars.

Friday night group

I would definitely be interested. Have played for over a decade both in person and via FG. Can DM as well when someone needs a break. Currently have ultimate edition of FG as well. Own pretty much every 5E book and have a bunch of KS stuff I’ve used for custom campaigns. Friday evenings and around twice a month DnD group I’ve been trying to find the last 4 weeks with start times around 8:30-9 EST when kids in bed. So if you have room still I would be game to try it out one night.

Best,

Hydrogen

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Looking for one or two solid players for 5E game on alternating Friday nights at 830PM EST.
    This ongoing campaign is currently around level 5 and my players have gone back in time to 1442, before the Orb was placed above Elturel. So undead roam the lands and my players are hot on the trail of Thavius Kreeg who is destined to make a deal with the devil to end the undead scourge. My players are attempting to stop him at all costs. Afterall, who doesn't want undead roaming the Sword Coast with impunity?

We play every other Friday night at 830PM EST but if you have access to a time machine then you can play anytime you want!
    If interested PM me with your familiarity with 5E and how long you have been playing any version of DnD.
    We are using core books plus Tashas and Xanthars.

Thread Information