Starfinder Playlist

Can't get multiple choice Boxes to work.

I apologize if the problem was solved elsewhere but i can't find any mention of it with the search function or in the wiki and havn't found any solution for this myself so far.
    So, i would like to ask a kind soul for a bit of knowledge and time if you're inclinced to share it.

I have two specific problems, i'd like to ask for help on this forum.

I don't have any extension or Modules loaded and FGU campaign uses the Starfinder Rulesset

First one:
    When i create the Evolutionist class in FGU and drag it onto a character, window pops up where i should be able to pick the Key Ability Score. It remains devoid of any clickable options, no matter how much i fiddle with the class, what am i doing wrong here?

Problem 1.png

Second one:
    This one is more one of interest, but it still bugs me not being able to solve this:

When i drag a race onto the character sheet for which i created an alternative racial trait which modifies the Ability Score Mods for the baseline Race, a multiple choice window pops up again where i can pick my ability score mod options but it makes the baseline race always bug out along with the modifiers.
    I can add as many variant races as i like but the base race never works.
    Also it does not add the modified description in any way.

Pictures show the baseline Dwarf race i recreated: Problem 2.pngProblem 2-1.png

and the working subrace Problem 3.pngProblem 3-1.png

I know the easiest way would be just to copy the baseline race, name it differently, alter the Ability Score Mods and call it a day, but i just love to make use automated functions, maybe someone smarter then me knows a solution.

There appears some code issues with the racial issue. I am unable to replicate the issue with the class. I will be pushing a fix for the issues I found while investigating this with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Race issue appears to have been found.
    I also can't replicate the classe issue. Could you attatch your campaign db.xml ?
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thank you for your answers!
    Quite interesting that the first one seem to be an actual bug.

As for the second: forget it i actually just found out what it was.
    After you select checkmark the key ability scores on the features tab of a class template you have to LOCK THE CLASS WINDOW otherweise it won't apply the selections so the issue was really me :P

Thank you for your help!

Anyways here's what i wrote earlier for your amusement:

As for the class thing: the game i made that class in is just a campaign with no actual play where i integrate some homebrew stuff for our campaign into a .mod file to load and thus it's empty but here it is.
    campaign.xml

Ok i played around a bit and here's what i discovered:
    The issue really seem to be on my end.
    When i checkmark the key ability scores on the class template my FGU doesn't seem apply the selection on the code side of things although the checkmarks are visually present.
    I tried several things and when i take a class designed by someone else in a completely new campaign (e.g. the soldier class from ZeroShifter's Modules) i can choose str or dex when i apply that class to a new character.
    When i make a copy of that soldier class and uncheck str and dex and pick any other ability scores it still prompts str and dex when i apply the class to a character.

I can recreate the character issue quite easily even in a completetly fresh campaign with no extension or modules loaded all i have to do is create any class select choose under the key ability option and it bugs out, but it seems to be an issue on my end.
    It doesn't really matter if i apply themes and races before or after the class or if i fill out any other fields in the features tab of the class template.

I guess i gotta repair this somehow on my end, thank you for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Angahith View Post
    As for the class thing: the game i made that class in is just a campaign with no actual play where i integrate some homebrew stuff for our campaign into a .mod file to load and thus it's empty but here it is.
    campaign.xml
    Just as an FYI, nothing to do with this issue, campaign.xml doesn't hold any FG record data - it only has the ruleset and connection information. db.xml is where the campaign data is stored.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah sorry, my bad. I read it as campaign.xml but since i found out what i was doing wrong the db.xml shouldn't be of any more interest, no?
    If can still upload it, if you want.

I'm good if you are. No need to view your db
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thread Information